Taking a screenshot on Razer laptops is not as easy as it sounds. If you are new to this technology, you have probably been wondering: how do I take a screenshot on my Razer laptop? The good news is that there are several ways to do so. This article will discuss how to take a screenshot on razer laptop in three different ways. Keep reading to find out more!
How to take a screenshot on razer laptop by using keyboard
- Press the Print Screen (PrtScn) button on your keyboard.
- You can find PrtScn button on the right side of your keyboard, between SysReq and Scroll Lock buttons. When you press PrtScn button, your Razer laptop will take a full-screen screenshot and save it to the Clipboard. To find the saved screenshot, you paste it into the Microsoft Paint program or another photo editing program.
- Press the Windows logo key + PrtScn
- If you want to take a full-screen screenshot without using any additional tools or applications, this method is for you. Step 1: Press both the Windows logo key and PrtScn at the same time in order to screen capture everything on your screen and save it as a file in the Screenshots folder inside the My Pictures folder within the Pictures library.
- Press Alt + PrtScn
- If you only want to capture an active window instead of the entire screen like the previous methods mentioned above, press the Alt + PrtScn keys together at the same time to take a quick screenshot of just one window that you’re currently working on right now.
How to take a screenshot on razer laptop by using programs
For those who are interested in taking screenshots on Razer, here is a quick set of instructions:
- Install the program. Use the Razer Synapse desktop software to install Screenshot Captor from http://www.razerzone.com/downloads#screenshotscreenshot-captor-for-laptops
- Launch the program and then click on the “Capture” menu icon
- Select the type of screenshot you want to take (and if you wish, also add a caption). Click “Capture” button to begin capturing screenshot
How to take a screenshot on razer laptop by using built-in tools
The third method of taking a screenshot on Razer laptop is a built-in tool. The Windows operating system has dedicated tools for taking screenshots.
Read Also:10 Best Laptops For Drawing – Reviews & Guide
You can use this feature to take a screenshot on your Razer laptop. This method is ideal for beginners because it does not require any download or installation and it’s easy to use. But the disadvantage of using these tools is that they are limited and have very few editing options. You can follow the steps below to learn how to take a screenshot on your Razer laptop by using built-in tools:
- Press the “PrtScn” key on your keyboard to take a screenshot of your entire screen
- Press and hold down “Alt” while pressing the “PrtScn” button
- Press the “Windows + Shift + S” keys at the same time
It’s very important for you to know how to take a screenshot on your razer laptop. There are many ways for you to do this. You can use keyboard, programs, or built-in tools. However, you may have trouble identifying which solution is best for you.
You may want to use the keyboard shortcut because it is easier to learn and much faster than the other solutions. If you need more capabilities from your screenshots, like annotations and cropping, then an image editing program could be the right solution for you.
If these solutions don’t meet all of your needs, then the built-in tool will provide a one-stop-shop that allows you to completely customize your screenshots with annotating options and cloud storage capabilities. After reading this article, we hope that you now know all of the different methods that are available when taking screenshots on razer laptops!